What do I do if I no longer own my dog?

Contact the Town Clerk's office at 476-2347 or email Barbara Wakefield and we will update your record so that you do not receive any further notices.

Other Important Dog Information

Dogs in Moultonborough are required by law to be restrained at all times. The Animal Control Officer will pick up unrestrained dogs and their owner may receive a fine and summons to Carroll County District Court.

Show All Answers

1. What do I need to register to vote?
2. Do you take credit cards?
3. I just moved in from out-of-state/town. Could you tell me how to register my car?
4. What do I need to register my dog?
5. What do I need to obtain a marriage license?
6. Do I obtain a birth certificate/death certificate from your office?
7. Can I obtain my Divorce Record from your office?
8. Can I get my driver’s license at your office?
9. What are your office hours?
10. Do I need to get a license for my cat?
11. What happens if I don't license my dog?
12. What do I do if I no longer own my dog?
13. How do I obtain a copy of a vital event?