Where can I find a survey of my land?

If a survey was done recently on your property, it should be on record at the Carroll County Registry of Deeds. If there is no survey on record you may view your lot on the tax assessing maps at the following link Tax and GIS Maps. These maps are not surveys and are for assessing purposes only.

For help with any of these questions, call the Land Use Department at 603-476-2347 or visit the Land Use Department, Monday through Friday, 7:30  to 4 pm.

Show All Answers

1. Do I need Site Plan Approval if I want to change my use from a residence to a commercial use in a commercial zone, and have existing buildings and parking?
2. Where can I find a survey of my land?
3. How do I obtain a copy of the Zoning Ordinance?
4. What do I do if I wish to develop my property for a non-residential use or a multi-family development?
5. How do I obtain a Subdivision Approval?
6. Is my lot subdividable?
7. Is my lot located in a flood zone?
8. How do I Apply/Appeal to the Zoning Board of Adjustment?
9. What is the definition of an abutter?
10. Who gets notified?
11. How do I obtain a sign permit?