How do I Apply/Appeal to the Zoning Board of Adjustment?

There are four items that can go before the Zoning Board of Adjustment; An Appeal from Administrative Decision, a Special Exception, a Variance or an Equitable Waiver of Dimensional Requirement. A complete Zoning Board of Adjustment application needs to be submitted to the Land Use Department by 11:30 am on the deadline date. The Zoning Board of Adjustment meets on the First and Third Wednesdays of the Month. The application must include the appropriate fees and abutter’s list. You can put together an abutter’s list at the Moultonborough Town Hall. For further information, please contact the Land Use Department at 603-476-2347. We will be happy to help you through the process.

Show All Answers

1. Do I need Site Plan Approval if I want to change my use from a residence to a commercial use in a commercial zone, and have existing buildings and parking?
2. Where can I find a survey of my land?
3. How do I obtain a copy of the Zoning Ordinance?
4. What do I do if I wish to develop my property for a non-residential use or a multi-family development?
5. How do I obtain a Subdivision Approval?
6. Is my lot subdividable?
7. Is my lot located in a flood zone?
8. How do I Apply/Appeal to the Zoning Board of Adjustment?
9. What is the definition of an abutter?
10. Who gets notified?
11. How do I obtain a sign permit?