Residency Requirements

In order to process transactions in the Town Clerk's Office as a resident (car registration, dog license, letter of residency for Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) or Moultonborough School System), you will need to claim residency and swear that your abode in Moultonborough is your permanent place of abode.

Listed below are the acceptable documents that you will need to provide:

One of the Following:

  • Driver/Non-Driver ID (Valid Picture ID)
  • Passport
  • Military discharge papers/ID Card
  • Valid School ID w/photo

In Addition to the Above Documents, We Must Have:

  • Property owner: Copy of utility bill such as cable, electric or fuel bill showing usage.
  • Renter or staying with someone: Rent Receipt or copy of lease/rental agreement or written statement from property owner.

Please call 603-476-2347 or email the Town Clerk's Office directly with any questions or special circumstances.