Wetlands Applications

For a blank application, information or questions on the requirements for permits, you may contact the Department of Environmental Services, Wetlands Bureau, in Concord at 603-271-2147 or write to them at 6 Hazen Drive, Concord, NH 03302.

You will need to make four additional copies of the original applications to file at the Town Clerks Office. You will file the original application with the State Wetlands office. There is no town filing fee, but there is a state application fee. The amount is given on the application.